With April Fools Day approaching, tickle your funny bone with these puns to share with friends. These came from Todd Hunt:
1) Acupuncture is a jab well done.
2) If a clock is hungry does it go back four seconds?
3) Without geometry, life is pointless.
4) Corduroy pillows are making headlines.
5) I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words. (Barbara’s favorite)
These came from a faithful reader of Add Power to Your Pen:
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- A backward poet writes inverse.
- If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you’d be in Seine.
OK – your turn. Write your best/worst puns in the comments!
Leave a Reply