Since 2010, the Nonfiction Writers Conference is the only event of its kind, exclusively for nonfiction writers at all experience levels, conducted entirely online. It features 15 speakers over three days and the entire event is conducted via teleseminar–no travel required.
Participate via phone or Skype. Local phone numbers available across the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Sessions run from 9am PDT / 12pm EDT through 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT each day.
See the agenda here.
Check Out theFabulous Speaker Line-Up
Wednesday May 3:
- NY Times Bestselling Author – Surprise Keynote (We’re keeping it a mystery, but trust us, this is an incredible speaker and a session everyone will be talking about!)
- Brooke Warner – Self Publishing 101
- Kathryn Miller Goldman – Intellectual Property and Other Legal Concerns for Writers
- Jeff Kleinman – Land that Book Deal: A Literary Agent’s Perspective
- Stacy Ennis – Finish that Book! Writing Routines, Goal-Setting and Planning Your Next Book
Thursday May 4:
- Corey Perlman – Creating Consumable Content for Social Media
- Michael Port – Heroic Speaking: How to Give the Best Presentations of Your Life
- Liz Bedor – Building Blocks of Content Strategy for Authors
- Stephanie Barko – Book Publicity in the Digital Age
- Richard Rieman – How to Produce Audio Books
Friday May 5:
- Stephanie Chandler – The Profitable Influencer: Revenue Streams for Authors
- Suzannah Baum – Public Speaking: How to Leave Your Audience Wanting More
- Dave Chesson – Mastering Amazon Kindle Book Sales Strategies
- Phil Frost – Advertising with Facebook and Google
- Sue B. Zimmerman – Instagram for Authors
About the Nonfiction Authors Association
The Nonfiction Writers Conference is hosted by the Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant and content-rich educational community for experienced and aspiring writers to connect, exchange ideas, and learn about writing, publishing, promoting and monetizing nonfiction books. With over 14,000 members around the globe, NFAA helps writers demystify the publishing industry, sell more books and generate profits.