By Barbara McNichol
Imagine having a resource at your fingertips that allows you to quickly find the right word when it matters most. Then imagine refreshing your knowledge every week so you can confidently use confusing English words correctly.
As a professional, you know people pay attention to your ability to communicate accurately. Others rely on you for that! But having the right word at your fingertips hasn’t always been easy—until now.
Here’s a solution that enhances your excellence every day (not everyday).
Your Word Trippers Tips subscription offers:
- An ebook featuring 390+ pesky pairings of words that can trip you up (except vs. accept, advise vs. advice, further vs. farther, to name a few)
- A Word Tripper of the Week arriving in your in-box for 52 weeks (see sample on this page) and includes audio
- Bonus PDFs on grammar and punctuation tips every quarter
- Surprise bonuses on better writing along the way!
Sample of Word Tripper of the Week
Build Credibility, Confidence, Competence in the Nuances of English
Finding the right word to use that matters most—
- Allows you to be seen as a credible professional
- Ensures you’re using the right word properly—a confidence builder
- Boosts your reputation for competence and excellence in your world
Your Word Tripper of the Week hones your knowledge and keeps the learning alive. And its usefulness has been time-tested for more than a decade.
How Did Word Trippers Tips Come About?
As an expert editor of nonfiction books and articles, I’ve been on a crusade to curb the misuse of words through Word Trippers. I keep creating Word Tripper of the Week because I know we’ll never run out of words that trip us up.
To get a better grasp of the English language with ease, invest in Word Trippers Tips—only $99/year.
Questions? Click here for FAQs.
“You can easily find the words, all listed in alphabetical order, without digging through heavy tomes or clicking around the Web for hours. Choosing the right word for the right circumstance can make all the difference in presenting yourself as a credible writer. Barbara has made it easy with this easy to use reference tool.” – Janie Sullivan