by Barbara McNichol
Would you invest four hours to triumph over nervousness, anxiety, or stage fright when you present to a group? If so, I’m aware of an amazing opportunity my colleague and presentation coach Andrea Beaulieu is offering. And I can vouch for her skill and talent firsthand!
Andrea’s program is called Stage Fright to Stage Free! This four-hour virtual program, delivered over four weeks, will jump start you to a stage fright-free life. Andrea delivers this training program over the phone with webinar support.
Learn more about the free teaching call and the course by registering here: http://www.andreabeaulieu.com/blog/fearfree
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn during the Stage Fright to Stage Free! 30-Day Jump Start Course:
- How to feel less self-conscious
- How to calm yourself when everyone’s eyes are on you and you’re afraid you’re going to fail
- How to prepare your material so you feel confident in what you’re going to say
- Powerful mental/emotional tools to minimize your stage fright symptoms
- How to manage yourself and your audience to feel confident and ready to speak
Your investment covers four one-hour sessions with Andrea by phone with webinar support. You’ll learn to:
- Identify personal fear triggers and learn the steps to dismantle them
- Gain clarity around the negative and debilitating beliefs that undermine your performance and the process to release them
- Acquire specific knowledge and mindset tools to get you ready and feeling confident for your presentations
Register now at: http://www.andreabeaulieu.com/sfsf.html
Just a bit more info . . .
Andrea Beaulieu has spent more than three decades as a performing artist, a writer, a marketing and public relations professional, and a corporate and nonprofit executive. She’s spoken professionally in front of thousands of people and performed in front of millions. She can help you become the confident, engaging and powerful presenter you want to be and have a great time doing it
Invest in yourself this summer. I’m 100 percent certain it will be worthwhile.