Book Selling University is pleased to announce it now offers live, virtual “classes” with Guy Achtzehn, an expert in selling books in both small and large, non-returnable quantities to non-bookstore (special sales) buyers.
Individuals will get an understanding of their target prospects, steps for selling to them, and ways to repeat the process for long-term sales growth.
- A list of target buyers customized to their content
- Basic contact information for each prospect
- Tips and techniques for reaching them
- Networking hints for meeting buyers in person
- Role playing to build their confidence
- Tips to follow up with buyers successfully
- Ways to build recurring revenue from each customer
Book Selling University is an online, on-demand series of pre-recorded courses. These course help self-published authors and independent publishers produce better books and sell them profitably in large quantities.
All online courses are conducted by instructors who are experts on their material. This includes Barbara McNichol’s hour-long webinar, Strengthen Everything You Write, BSU-176.
Book Selling University (www.booksellinguniversity.com) is sponsored by BookLife, Bowker, Ingram Spark, and the Association of Publishers for Special Sales (APSS). It creates an awareness of special sales (non-bookstore marketing) and steps to achieve greater revenue.