If you could take six hours to increase your presence, power, and results every time you make a presentation, would you do it?
I’m asking because I’m aware of this amazing opportunity my friend and colleague Andrea Beaulieu is offering. I want to share it with you.
Andrea and I have worked together to develop programs together including Tell Your Story from the Page and from the Stage. She’s been my personal coach for my WordShops, too. And she’s fabulous!
Called Present Like A Pro! her six-hour virtual program is delivered over six weeks. Andrea is a consummate speaking, presentation skills and story performance coach and trainer. She delivers this Present Like A Pro! training personally over the phone with visual webinar support.
I encourage you to attend a free 60-minute training call on February 3 from noon to 1 p.m. (Mountain time). She’ll talk about how to open your presentation to avoid the “glazed eyes syndrome” and answer questions about her Present Like A Pro! course. To learn more and register for the free teleclass, go to: http://www.andreabeaulieu.com/blog/pro
What you’ll learn when you attend Andrea’s program:
- The confidence and self-assurance in knowing you presented effective, powerful material.
- The nuts and bolts of developing your presentation.
- The tools to inspire your audience members to take the next step.
- The secrets to speaking from your authentic voice.
- The balance between speech structure and artistry to engage your audience.
Your investment covers six one-hour courses with Andrea by phone in the comfort of your own space to learn:
- What you want to say – your core message
- How to say it – how to weave together emotional and intellectual content in your material to support your main points
- How to set up the two most important components of your presentation
- The five elements every presentation must include to speak to every learning style
- How to bring in precision and performance, just like the pros!
Bonus: The first six people to register for the program will receive an extra half-hour of individual coaching with Andrea!Again, register at http://www.andreabeaulieu.com/present-like-a-pro.html
A bit more about Andrea . . .
Andrea Beaulieu has spent more than three decades as a performing artist, a writer, a marketing and public relations professional, and a corporate and nonprofit executive. She’s spoken professionally in front of thousands of people and performed before millions. She can help you become the confident, engaging, and powerful presenter you want to be–and have a great time doing it.