Nonfiction Authors Association presents its first-ever Fall Conference. It’s shorter than the annual conference held every spring, but comes loaded with value, content, and quality!
Marketing Mastery for Authors
Dates: November 10-11, 2017
Times: 9am PST / noon EST to 1pm PST / 4pm EST each day
Location: Your computer! This event is virtual.
- Jim Horan – Opening Keynote: Are You Ready for Your Author Business to Get Easy?
- Sandra Beckwith – Build Your Book Marketing Plan
- Connie Ragan Green – Website Secrets and Content Marketing for Authors
- Joan Stewart – Book Hooks: Fun, Timely, Creative Angles to Publicize Your Book
- Dennis Yu – Facebook Marketing for Authors
- Stephanie Chandler – Advanced Book Marketing Tactics That Get Results
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger – Keynote Gold: Speaking to Sell More Books
- Tina Dietz – Marketing with Podcasts and Audio Books
Once you register, you will immediately receive instructions to download five of our most popular tools from our exclusive Author Toolkits:
- Book Marketing Action Plan Template
- Report: 100 Ways to Grow an Audience for Your Book
- Report: 101 Essential Marketing Resources for Authors
- Report: Online PR – How to Find and Pitch Internet Media Sources
- Report: How to Build Your List of Media Contacts
- Report: 50 Ways to Generate Book Reviews
Early Bird Discount
Save 40% off conference registration with this code: SAVE40NFWC
Can’t attend during the live sessions? Not to worry! Recordings and transcripts are available. Conference access starts at just $99. This is also a great time to join the Nonfiction Authors Association since you can take advantage of discounted conference access!
Satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed.