Business professionals –
Do you struggle with creating business content for your enterprise?
Do you wish you had more confidence in your writing abilities?
Do you need some structure, accountability, support?
Would you like to write more but struggle with how to start?
It could be different.
What if –
- you had a place where writing wasn’t a big hairy monster, but instead was something you easily had the time to do?
- you could write with more confidence?
- you could easily start a sales page, blog post, article, heck, even a book chapter instead of freezing up over the idea of how to get started?
- you had dedicated time each month to focus on your content?
For years, Dawn Shuler, Content Creator Extraordinaire, has been offering writing workshops, coaching, programs, and teleclasses to help business people become stronger writers – and to get things done.
How? Through her Creating Content Club, a monthly membership that gives you access to resources that include:
- Just Write! virtual workshops
- Teleclass, webinar, and interviews on writing, creativity, or the writing process
- 15-Minutes-A-Day Writing Challenge (offered twice a year) – For 15 days, we come together and write for 15 minutes. It’s amazing how powerful this can be!
- Private Facebook group for community, networking, and support
- Private membership site where you’ll find calendar, schedule of events, and recordings of teleclasses, webinars, and interviews (including an interview with Barbara McNichol)
- Resources to help you write better from checklists, worksheets, audios, exercises, and more
- Open office hours – your opportunity to get answers and support (e.g., feedback on a title, where do you put the comma, etc.)
- Discounts on products, programs, and workshops offered nowhere else!
Your investment? Only $19 a month. All details are here. Check it out!