My colleague Gail Woodard loves to encourage people to write their memoirs. The stories of lifetimes, the reminiscences that hold families together, the special places, fishing techniques, cake recipes, songs, as well as the secrets and heartaches — all of these facets of one’s life are gems worth preserving for future generations.
So often when she talks with people about writing memoirs, it’s the younger people in the group who become impassioned.
- “If only my grandfather had been able to write down the stories of his life before the war…”
- “I vaguely remember what my mother told me about her aunts and uncles – I wish I could read their stories now so my kids would know more about where we all came from.”
- “My dad kept saying he would write his stories, but he didn’t and then it was too late.”
Gail has taught classes in memoir writing and coached individual authors. She is now offering a new course, Memoir Writing Made Easy.
You are among the first to know about this course!
- If you have thought about writing your memoirs but didn’t quite know how to start, Memoir Writing Made Easy might be just what you need.
- If you have a friend or relative who isn’t a writer but has stories they’d like to preserve for family, Memoir Writing Made Easy would be a terrific gift.
- If you’ve already started writing your memoirs, but aren’t sure you’re doing it right, or what to do when you’re finished writing, Memoir Writing Made Easy can help.
Memoir Writing Made Easy is a 10-week home study course with lessons delivered to your email box each week. You can work on each lesson at your leisure.
In addition to the weekly lessons, you’ll have access to four monthly Q&A calls and you get templates and other resources to help you on your memoir writing journey.
The regular price for the course is $147. However, for the first 20 people who sign up (and agree to complete the short survey mid-way through the course), the full course is only $47.
If you’re interested, please click here now.