For years, I’ve been on a crusade to help people boost their productivity by strengthening their writing so they can avoid the problems that come with sending unclear messages.
As part of this crusade, I offer a WordShop to organizations and individuals, including:
- Business professionals
- Administration assistants
- Marketing copywriters
- Grant proposal writers
- Journalists, bloggers, authors
My next public WordShop called STRENGTHEN Everything You Write comes up on Oct. 25th at Tucson College. This 3.5-hour hands-on session helps you improve everything you write—from business emails to proposals, reports, blog posts, articles, book chapters, and more. All attendees will received the 2nd edition of Word Trippers, my word choice guide.
At the end of this WordShop, you’ll be able to:
- Get results you want with clearer, more concise writing.
- Save readers’ time by reducing wordiness and repetition.
- Plan your ideas before you write for maximum effect.
- Select the right tone to fit your audience, purpose, and topic.
- Eliminate errors that create confusion and mar your reputation.
Saturday, October 25, 2014
9:30 am – 1 pm
Tucson College – 5151 East Broadway Blvd. at Rosemont, Tucson AZ
“Great new tools, great tune-up of existing knowledge!”
– Mark F., career consultant